Have you ever…
1. gone on a blind date? No
2. skipped school? Of course I was 18 and living on my own the last 3 1/2 months of high school
3. watched someone die? No, thank goodness I had left the room when my great-grandmother went
4. been on a plane? Nope and won't
5. been on the opposite side of your country? Not yet some day...
6. swam in the ocean? Used to do all the time when I was a teenager
7. had your booze taken away by the cops? No I have only been pulled over once for suspected OUI/DWI however I was completely sober and the designated driver, the intersection was crooked.
8. lettered in high school sport? I didn't play sports in high school, I did manage the softball team and almost got a letter for that but I missed the last 3 games of the season and that disqualified me.
9. cried yourself to sleep? On too many occasions
10. played cops and robbers? Not that I can recall
11. sung karaoke? yes a few times
12. paid for a meal with coins only? I have, I HATE it when people do it to me though so I try not to do it unless I have too.
13. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? I'm am sure I have but I can't think of anything right now.
14. cheated on an exam? I think I cheated on EVERY exam we took in French I but I didn't cheat in French II
15. made prank phone calls? a couple of times when I was a teenager
16. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? Soda, milk, water and coffee have all found their way out of my nose.
17. caught a snowflake on your tongue? I have only lived in Maine and Minnesota what do you think?
18. written a letter to Santa Claus? yes every year until I was 10 and my step mother informed all of us (my brother 7, and sister 4) that there was no Santa, no tooth fairy, no Easter bunny.
19. watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Cadillac Mountain is the first place in America the sun hits in the morning, Dawn and I have gone up there several times it is only a few miles from our house.
20. been kissed under the mistletoe? Not yet that I count anyways
21. ever been arrested? once
22. gone ice skating? I used to when I was young I can't even stand-up on them anymore.
23. been skinny dipping outdoors? no
24. had a nickname? my childhood nickname was Punky as in Brewster, as an adult I have been dumbed Smurf and Munchkin (I am just 5' tall)
25. been on TV? Yes Mr. Rodgers, and the news at political rallies.
Types of Sleep, Ranked
2 years ago