Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stolen Meme

Yes I stole it from Daily Meme's Sunday Steal and my friend Leo;

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Purple & White

2. Name one person who made you smile today. My sweetheart

3. What were you doing at 8am this morning? sleeping/warding off a migraine (success!)

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? watching Monday Night Football and eating homemade sushi with my sweetie

5. What is your favorite candy bar? 100 Grand

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes the LGBT bar I was a bouncer at was next door to one and our DJ was engaged to one of the ladies and I would go over and watch her dance then walk her to the bar after her performance.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Hey look at what I found on Daily Meme!

8. What is your favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz which is sadly only available in Scoop Shops and the closest one of those to us is 100 miles away :(

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? tap water fresh from our well

10. Do you like your wallet? not really but it is functional

11. What was the last thing you ate? homemade sushi!

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? nope can't tell you the last time I bought new clothing

13. The last sporting event you watched? I am sort-of watching MNF over my shoulder

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?Act II movie theater butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?: my plan doesn't have texting

16. Ever go camping? ever?? Yes recently?? No been since July of '06

17. Do you take vitamins daily? No

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No

19. Do you have a tan? still a bit of a farmer tan but that isn't saying much

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? I have Chinese more often but like pizza better

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Only if it is served in a paper cup

22. What did your last text message say? see #15 above

23. What are you doing tomorrow? installing a deer fence (to keep deer from eating the woman's plants), a bit of household shopping

24. Favorite color? Blue or purple

25. Look to your left; what do you see? the cat taking a bath

26. What color is your watch? I haven't worn it in a couple weeks, maybe black?

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? of a cute surfer girl I know...

28. Would you strip for money? doubt it

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Usually in so I can use the restroom too.

30. What is your favorite number? Not sure I have one

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? Toby

32. Any plans today? Today??? It is 11:39PM I MIGHT make it to bed before tomorrow.

33. In how many states have you lived? Two

34. Biggest annoyance right now? having lost my right to marry in my home state.

35. Last song listened to? does the MNF theme count? Probably not, so it was With a Little Help From My Friends

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? yes in about 3 seconds

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Um, I WISH!!

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Reebok sneakers (the same ones the NFL refs wear) very comfy :)

39. Are you jealous of anyone? not at the moment

40. Is anyone jealous of you? who cares

41. Do you love anyone? but of course

42. Do any of your friends have children? Many of them do, yes

43. What do you usually do during the day? FACEBOOK!!!

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Not anyone I have ever met (Sarah, Ann, & Rush come to mind though)

45. Do you use the word hello daily? I don't think I do I am a "Hey" person

46. What color is your car? Red

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? I am not allowed to marry so I don't have a wedding ring, my commitment/promise band is a 9 I think.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Not really

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope

50. How did you get your worst scar? surgery, to remove a cyst on my left wrist I don't scar easily so incidental ones have gone away.

No comments: