Thursday, November 19, 2009

where to next

so since I have been unemployed and unemployable a lot of people have asked me "What do you WANT to do?" I am a few months shy of 33 and I have no idea what I want to be when I grow-up. A few years ago I wanted to be a architectural model architect. Remember there was one of those prostate ads there was this HUGE coffee cup in a tiny city? The guy with the "growing problem" worked shrinking things. I wanted to do that, scenes for movies, and integrity models, you know building a skyscraper scale model to see how it holds up in a wind tunnel. Now I am not sure. I mean I have no idea what would make me happy. I would love to do something helping people as I am great in that capacity but I have no idea what exactly. I participated in a teleconference last night called "For Love & Money" it was very cool. There was a visualization piece where she took us to visit ourselves in our home 20 years from now. I could see a nice house and my grey haired self answer the door. I seemed happy but I had no idea how I got there. I just could not see what got me that house. I don't seem to have a fire at all. Hmmph oh well have an ancient video of a young (16) and still very black Boy Jackson and Roberta Flack.

No comments: