Thursday, November 12, 2009

todays no stop song

Sorry all, but it has been in my head all day and now it is your turn;




Check out how he is ROCKING that mesh sweater!! OMG did we really think those were cool? And the dumbbells WOW! The sad thing is this song reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1989.

Here I will even included the lyrics for you.

Cash cold that's what I need
These bill collectors they ring my phone
They bother me when I'm not at home
Ain't go no time to be fooling round
Feet touch the floors and I get on down, you see

Chorus:
I want money lots and lots of money
I want the pie in the sky
I want money lots and lots of money
So don't be asking me why

I wanna be rich oh
I wanna be rich
I wanna be rich oh
I wanna be rich

For a little love peace and happiness

I want my cake wanna eat it too
I want the stars and the silver moon
I spend my money of lottery
My favorite number is 1 2 3, you see

Chorus

Every way rich
Love peace and happiness
I want all the things that lovers do
A pocketful of dreams come true
Everything you can not find
Want you by my side?

That keep you satisfied and rich
Here is what you gonna do
Say oh I say uh uh
Got to be baby
I just wanna be rich
I just wanna be, just wanna be
Cause baby

Chorus

Be rich I wanna be rich
I know what I mean baby
Everyday and every way
Play baby there is lots for everyone

No comments: